Since pollution is our ‘dear’ enemy these days, we need to take care of our skin in special ways. Believe me, it will be fun (and beneficial) following a rock and roll skincare routine when you see results within a week. Let me help you take care of your jolly skin in the most effective way possible.
Morning Skin Care Routine
- Cleanser helps your face get rid of oil, dirt, pollution, etc. It ceases away the excess oil, makeup and dust from your face.
- Wash your face with normal water and apply it. Do not wash off the cleanser after application.
- This must be sprayed just after the application of cleanser. Toners are not mandatory but they acts as an amazing supplement to a healthy skincare routine. Moreover, they makes you feel fresh and glow-y.
- These work best for all skin types and acne-prone skin.
- Purchase a good one and don’t change it often if it suits you at the first place.
- After cleansing and toning, moisturizing your skin in necessary. Your body needs water and so does your skin. Especially your face. It needs a good level of moisture. A moisturizer helps your skin stay young, and fight wrinkles.
Cleansing, toning and moisturizing collectively helps your skin get rid of unnecessary dirt and acne. Your skin won’t allow dirt and dust to penetrate your skin. These are the three main key points to start your skin care routine.
- After following the above three steps, it is not that mandatory to use a sun screen with a good SPF but highly recommended.
- If you are an Ozone product lover then you also don’t need to apply sunscreen. Ozone products already have sun protection.
Night Skin Care Routine
Remove your Makeup
- If you want to keep your face healthy then stop being lazy and do the following. This will keep your face protected from pimples, acne, and early wrinkles.
- Tip: Remove your make up with Olive Oil.
- After removing the makeup, apply cleanser and toner before hitting your bed (as mentioned in the morning routine).
Retinol Eye Cream
- Retinol stimulates the production of new skin cells and this way you can get rid of under-eye dark spots.
- Apply only if required!
Moisturize your Skin
- Apply a good moisturizer on your face, arms and legs and keep your skin hydrated.
Weekly Skin Care Routine
Exfoliate your Body
- Rub and wash off the dead skin cells on your body weekly using good granular material.
Use Face Mask or Sheet Masks
- You can use a face mask or sheet mask weekly at home. This will keep your skin fresh and all your weekly stress will be gone.
Hope you liked my skincare routine. Feel free to ask anything which is crawling in your mind in the comments below.
Stalk me everywhere –
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/purnimamadaan
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ootdiva
Snapchat – purnimamadaan8
Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/ootdivaofficial