It is imperative that with age, we lose a certain number of strands from the scalp. Being a lazy person, I never really gave attention to my condition, a good scalp massage with oil was enough for me. With years my problem became severe and it was then that I realized it is a serious problem and I need a solution. That is when I stumbled upon Fairfax and here is my hair energizer review and experience.
Fairfax hair energizer is a Swiss hair growth booster product. It reduces hair fall, prevents hair thinning, protects hair from pollution, balances the side effects of hair color, rebounding etc.
It is manufactured and imported from Switzerland.
No doubt a good hair oil massage is necessary with good quality shampoo and conditioner to maintain healthy hair. But it was now important for me to look for other alternatives which in particular would provide volume to my hair. I normally don’t shed my hair but lately, my hair has been falling so much that it was frightening. So, when I found this product, I was little skeptical as well as excited to use it. So, I decided to give it a try as no other hair oil or shampoo was doing the trick for me.
What is Fairfax Hair Energizer?
Basically, it is an extraction of herbs made to cure hair of its loss of vitality, brittleness, hair fall. It claims to show its results in just 3-4 washes and the product lasts 2 months (25 washes). It is a kind of hair volumizer. Nevertheless the fact that I am feeling so positive while writing this hair energizer review should make you feel confident that Fairfax delivers what it says.
I decided to write down this hair energizer review after a considerable time of usage.
The procedure of application-
- First of all, it does not have a strong smell, so when you apply it, you don’t feel scary or reluctant.
- Upon application, it gives a fluffy feeling. It did not produce foam or lather and there was a visible change in colour of the water.
- Not much effort is required to mix the hair energiser solution. Initially, it feels a Little sticky but wait for your hair to dry and get the best results. I was overwhelmed and thrilled with the results. This product has reduced the number of hair strands falling as compared to what I used to get from washing earlier.
- I think all those who are suffering from hair problems like hair loss, thin hair, lifeless strands should definitely give Fairfax hair energiser a try. As far as I am concerned, the hair energizer review is all positive and strong.
- Use it as a hair conditioner or mix a few drops of coconut oil in it for best results.
So that was Fairfax review based on my personal experience of using it.
The Ingredients of the Product
- Southern Wormwood, famous for triggering hair growth on the scalp and face.
- Arnica, for providing shining look and protection against damage.
- Sponge cucumber protects your scalp from my kind of infection.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf, neutralizes the free radicals and reduces inflammation in the scalp.
- Pilocarpus Microphyllus, helps in treating hair loss.
- Quinine Bark– helps in repairing brittle, weak and damaged hair.
- Made of multiple herbs
- Convenient to use
- Stimulate the scalp and hair roots
- No strong odour
- The availability is low
- Less knowledge available about the product
- Not very economical