Hair loss is a common problem that upsets all gender. As such, in this Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review, we will be focusing on both genders. The hair loss prevention and hair growth industry has made a lot of people rich. With the quantity of hair growth and hair loss prevention kits out there, the problem should be none existent. This is pointing to one thing— most of these products don’t work!
For this reason, anyone who has plans to buy a hair growth booster needs to get recommendations from trusted sources, who have used a product before and can vouch for such a product. As it is in our custom, when we try out things, and we see that they work, we don’t keep it to ourselves. We share it here. This is why we have written a Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review. In this review, you will learn all you need to know about this product and if it is the right one for you.
So what is the Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil?
This is a hair growth booster rich in nutrients like potassium, sulfur, and antioxidants. The oil aims to reduce hair fall and also speed up the hair growth rate. What makes this hair booster stand out from the rest is the inclusion of Redensyl. This helps to clear out hair follicles, thereby boosting the growth of new hair.
This Onion based oil is free of harmful chemicals and toxins. This means that you don’t have to worry about elements like Synthetic Fragrance, Parabens, Dyes, Mineral, and Synthetic Fragrance.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil is a hair growth booster rich in nutrients like potassium, sulfur, and antioxidants. The oil aims to reduce hair fall and also speed up the hair growth rate. What makes this hair booster stand out from the rest is the inclusion of Redensyl.
Pros of the Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil
- It is safe for use on colored & chemically treated hair, and it is made with all-natural ingredients.
- It is a mixture of nourishing oils like Amla Oil, Sunflower Oil, Hibiscus Oil, etc. which adds strength and shine to hair.
- It is suitable for all hair types, can be used by both men & women.
- It reduces hair fall in only two uses, reduced dandruff and promotes hair growth.
- It also contains Bhringraj Oil that promotes hair growth and prevents hair fall.
- Since Onions are rich in sulfur. It helps to add up the strength of hair roots, thereby preventing hair loss.
- The packaging makes the oil easy to apply without wasting it. The bright and neat label also makes the package attractive.
- It is suitable for all hair types.
Cons of the Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil
- It does not grow hair in case of alopecia
- It has a strong smell.
- Might make some type of hairdryer.
How to use the product
- Wash your hair and pat dry it. Avoid using a hairdryer if you have a hair fall problem.
- Once you are assured of your hair dryness, the next step is to apply the oil using your palm.
- Rub the oil into your scalp thoroughly using your fingertips.
- Use your comb to part your hair and apply the oil using your fingers at the root of the parted area.
- The final step is to comb your hair through gently.
Should you buy this hair growth booster?
Yes, we recommend that you buy this product if you are concerned about growing your hair using a safe and effective product. If you still have some worries after reading this Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review, let us know in the comment section.
P.S: Always do a patch test whenever you try any new product.