It’s a scary world out there for women venturing into various fields, in more ways than one. Maintaining your skin and glow amidst all the stress can be tough. Combat all that skin damage with coffee and chocolate. Don’t just eat them, put them on your face. Too much of a hassle? Here is one product that claims to it for you!
The MCaffeine Choco Caffeine Face Glow gel face mask has recently hit the streets and we are ready to dish out our thoughts.
The product claims to have real cocoa and seaweed-infused into an aloe vera base. Another version of the same has argon oil and vitamin E along with the cocoa and coffee. They have some very bold assurances on their official page. It is supposed to help with exfoliation, clarification and evening of skin tone. It is also supposed to prevent and heal skin damage. It sure sounds nice, but is it worth the hype?
Let’s try to understand the science behind this first. Cocoa is found to have natural minerals such as calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. These elements help in keeping the skin smooth and soft. Caffeine has been found to help with evening of skin tone. Seaweed is a component that helps to promote blood circulation and collagen production. The aloe vera, of course, aids in firming the texture of the skin along with numerous other benefits. Theoretically, all these elements have very good effects on skin, but is that the case with the product too?
After reviewing MCaffeine Choco Caffeine Glow Face Mask, I have to say the mask works. It’s a wonderful product that is paraben free and is also not tested on animals.
Here are some advantages that I witnessed.
- There is a significant change in tone of skin with regular use.
- It visibly brightens and hydrates skin.
- It helps with acne and many have found amazing results for clearing up of the skin.
- It prevents sun damage and also helps with the removal of existing tan. The power of coffee indeed!
When it comes to disadvantages, those are very few in number.
- The price is quite up there for a fifty-gram product.
- People allergic to coffee or cacao will not be able to use it.
- It does not help with hyperpigmentation or old scars.
- The scent of chocolate and coffee hits you right in the nostril when used so if you are someone who finds that unpleasant, this is not the product for you.
At the end of the day, it all comes down to preference and budget. If you have a few extra coins to spend to treat your skin, definitely do it. I have to admit to being a little suspicious of this too good to be a true product but it was recommended to me multiple times by trusted pals and I just had to try it. Boy am I glad I did! It has earned a spot in my skincare routine. I have to recommend it to you. I can’t keep all the good stuff for myself now, can I?
I hope this review will help you in buying the right product. Happy Shopping!
Show some love; follow me: